Click on the picture to visit our class webpage
District Leadership Conference- 11 Gold Medals in Performance and Tests
Missouri FBLA State Leadership Conference 2017
Held in Springfield, Missouri. Clarkton FBLA was recognized for the following:
- Membership Madness Recruitment Certificate - Taylar Grimes
- Who's Who Among FBLA Leaders Nominee - Alex Williams
- Membership Achievement Award for Chapter growth.
- Voting delegates: Zane Newton and Alex Williams
Holly and Zane with new FBLA State President
Ready for the Conference!!
Students toured the Pythian Castle in Springfield. The Pythian is over 100 years old and has a rich history including an orphanage during World War II, as well as a military base during the War.
Students then explored the Expo Fair and met colleges from all across the state.
Yamato Hibachi Grill Restaurant.
Bass Pro in Springfield
Clarkton FBLA Goals
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen: the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the
- improvement of home, business, and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.
Our mission is to bring business and education together in a positive
working relationship through innovative leadership and career development
I solemnly promise to uphold the aims and responsibilities of Future
Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda and, as an active member, I shall
strive to develop the qualities necessary in becoming a responsible business
I believe education is the right of every person.
I believe the future depends on mutual understanding and cooperation among business, industry, labor, religious, family, and educational institutions, as well as people around the world. I agree to do my utmost to bring about understanding and cooperation among all of these groups.
I believe every person should prepare for a useful occupation and carry on that occupation in a manner that brings the greatest good to the greatest number.
I believe every person should actively work toward improving social, political, community, and family life.
I believe every person has the right to earn a living at a useful occupation.
I believe every person should take responsibility for carrying out assigned tasks in a manner that brings credit to self, associates, school, and community.
I believe I have the responsibility to work efficiently and to think clearly.
I promise to use my abilities to make the world a better place for everyone.
The History of FBLA
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda is a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) education association with over 225,000 students preparing for careers in business and business-related fields. The association is based in Reston, Va., and has four divisions:
Missouri FBLA-PBL has nearly 17,000 members in 500 chapters across the state, making it the second largest chapter in the nation. Missouri FBLA members are active at district, state and national levels. The organization is hosted by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education in Jefferson City, Mo., under the direction of the Supervisor of Business Education for the State.
The FBLA-PBL mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs. Intracurricular activities include career exploration, civic service, economic education and technical skill advancement. FBLA-PBL also works to encourage and support entrepreneurship.